Invitation Letters for Visa Application
Participants who have completed all the registration process, including paying the registration fee, are eligible for invitation letters. The invitation letters are sent via email. Please email PAKDD 2014 organizing committee at email@example.com for invitation letters and more information.
Visa for Five Southeast Asian Countries
The nationals of India, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia, who also possess a valid visa or permanent resident certificate issued by U.S.A., Canada, Japan, U.K., Schengen Convention countries, Australia or New Zealand, are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 30 days. Those who meet the above qualification and have never been employed in Taiwan as blue-collar workers have to apply to the Advance Online Registration System for the Visitors of Nationals from Five Southeast Asian Countries to Taiwan" of the R.O.C. National Immigration Agency (website: https://oa1.immigration.gov.tw/nia_southeast/) for an "Authorization Certificate" before coming to Taiwan. After completion, the printed-out Certificate can be used by the foreign visitor for boarding the airplane and the immigration inspection. During the immigration inspection, foreign visitors who can not show a valid visa or permanent resident certificate issued by one of the aforementioned countries will not be admitted into the R.O.C. (In case a single-entry visa issued by any of the said countries has already been used, it is invalid.)
For more information, please refer to:http://www.boca.gov.tw/ct.asp?xItem=6464&ctNode=868&mp=2 http://www.boca.gov.tw/np.asp?ctNode=776&mp=2
Countries eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
- Nations permitted a duration of stay up to 90 days:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K., U.S.A. and Vatican City State
- Nations permitted a duration of stay up to 30 days:
Australia, Malaysia, Singapore.
- The nationals of India, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia with visa or permanent resident certificate issued by U.S.A., Canada, Japan, U.K., Schengen Convention countries, Australia or New Zealand, are eligible for the visa exemption program, which permits a duration of stay up to 30 days
- More Info...
Visitor Visa for Attending Conference / Exhibition:
- Completed & signed application form
- Photos with a white color background
- Valid for 6 months with blank pages
- Invitation Letter or proof of exhibition & applicant's ID
- Ticket,electronic ticket or proof of a travel agency
- Applicants can lodge their applications with the necessary documents and statutory fee at our overseas missions.
- Interview may be required when necessary.
|U.S. passport holders||other passport holders|